Cyan Forensics is a start-up helping police investigators to find evidence faster – replacing software that takes hours or days with software that gives results in minutes. By speeding up investigations into indecent images of children and terrorism, we are improving safety for all.
We are in the process of rolling our technology out across UK policing through the Home Office, we have early sales in Europe and a partnership to develop the US market.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible for sales development within Cyan Forensics, including:
- Meeting sales targets in line with our business plan
- Identify, develop and nurture customer relationships
- Quickly build sufficient qualified pipeline to enable sales achievement
- Showcase our technology to a wide variety of law enforcement professionals
- Support business development and account management functions
- Work within the sales and marketing team to understand customer requirements to ensure we deliver effective solutions
Note: this is not an exhaustive list, the job holder will require a flexible attitude in order to perform other duties as required in a growing organisation faced with fast paced growth and change.
- A strong motivation to achieve sales success within a high-growth software business
- A new-business orientation with the ability to expand and develop accounts once landed
- Passion for understanding and delivering against our customers’ requirements
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers at all levels
- A flexible and creative approach to working while also accommodating the process and reporting requirements of the business
- Willingness to collaborate and work in a team environment with other stakeholders across the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst coordinating activities across a range of functional areas
- An interest in new technologies and working within a start-up environment
- A willingness to accommodate frequent UK and international travel when necessary
- A background in, or understanding of, the policing and security industries
- A track record of proven sales success within a high growth software business
- Meet and over-achieve agreed sales and pipeline targets for the UK and beyond
- Demonstrate behaviours and performance that are consistent with the Cyan Forensics values, mission, and ethos
- Acquire a good knowledge of the market in which Cyan Forensics operates, our clients and products
- Contribution to the sales strategy and sales planning of the business as it evolves
- A competitive base salary dependent upon skills and experience
- Uncapped performance related pay based on achieving targets up to 2x base salary
- Accelerated commissions and bonuses available for over achievement of targets
- Company Pension scheme including matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Flexible working (this role is open to candidates who wish to work reasonably flexible hours to suit personal circumstances)
Job Progression Opportunities
Cyan Forensics is committed to the career and personal development of its employees. We look to employ people who have the interest, skills and potential to progress within this fast-growing company with an exciting future.
Applying for the Role
At Cyan Forensics we recognise the value of a diverse team and we encourage applications from people with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
Our application process will involve an initial interview to establish technical and cultural fit, and a subsequent interview to cover any further points required.
To apply, email Amy Thomson (HR advisor): firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency policy:
We value applications from individuals.
We do not accept agency CVs and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited applications.