Cyan Forensics is a start-up helping police investigators find evidence faster. By speeding up investigations into indecent images of children and terrorism, we are improving safety for all.
Cyan Forensics is looking for a Sales Executive to join a growing team, passionate about supporting law enforcement.
Cyan Forensics is a tech start-up which helps police find evidence faster with ground breaking digital forensics technologies. Our software does in seconds or minutes what currently takes hours or days. By speeding up investigations into indecent images of children and terrorism, we are improving safety for all.
Delivering such innovative technology requires the talents of a diverse and multidisciplinary team which currently combines technical, commercial, law enforcement and military expertise. Delivering cutting edge technology at the forefront of digital forensics makes Cyan Forensics an inspiring and exciting place to work.
As an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, every team member has a vital contribution to make through application of their skills, knowledge and experience. What makes Cyan Forensics successful is our ability to work collaboratively internally and with our customers. We’re growing a business and expanding our markets in the UK and globally; this may be unlike anything you’ve done before.
We are now looking for a motivated sales executive to join us. A team member who will enjoy learning about our customers, technology and marketplace, is excited by the opportunity to grow with the company and shares our values.
In this role you will:
- Meet sales targets in line with our business plan.
- Showcase our technology to a wide variety of law enforcement professionals.
- Support business development and account management activities.
- Identify, develop and nurture customer relationships.
- Work within the sales and marketing team to understand customer requirements to ensure we deliver effective solutions.
What you’ll bring:
- The initiative and drive to hit targets and build growth in the UK and beyond.
- A passion for understanding and delivering our customer’s requirements.
- An ability to work independently and coordinate activities across a range of functional areas.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate to a variety of audiences.
- A natural ability to build rapport quickly and adapt your style to stakeholders at all levels.
- An interest in new technologies and working within a start-up environment.
- A willingness for, at periods, frequent UK and international travel.
Additionally, you may have knowledge of or interest in, some or all of the following:
- A background in, or understanding of, law enforcement.
- Digital Forensics, Cyber Security or wider technical background.
What we’ll give you in return:
- A competitive salary and package dependent on skills and experience.
- There is an employee share option scheme.
- The company matches up to 5% pension contribution.
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement plus 8 public holidays.
- Individually tailored induction and personal development plans.
- Social Events – we like to acknowledge our successes on our journey.
- Opportunities for flexible and remote working.
- A relaxed office environment with what has to be the best view in Edinburgh…
Applying for the Role
Our application process may involve an initial telephone chat and a face to face interview. At Cyan Forensics we recognise the value of a diverse team and we encourage applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
Please apply by email, enclosing your CV and covering letter.
Recruitment agency policy:
We value applications from individuals.
We do not accept agency CVs and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited applications.