Cyan Responder allows frontline staff to rapidly triage devices for illegal content, without requiring a deep knowledge of digital forensics.
Cyan Responder features a simple user interface, and preconfigured settings, allowing SOCOs, CSEs, and CSIs to triage devices on site for known Indecent Images of Children or terrorist related material, without exposure to content.
Cyan Responder can be pre-configured by experts to ensure the correct settings are used and to restrict access to features.
It is designed for processes that “fail safe”, so the device can be passed to a skilled forensic analyst if further scrutiny is needed. It can be used directly on a target device using a USB bootable version (which mounts target drives read-only), or from a forensics laptop (usually through a write blocker).
- Find evidence in minutes, even from large or slow devices
- Simplified user interface for front-line staff
- Target offences involving Indecent Images of Children or Terrorism
- Find all file types, including fragments and deleted files in unallocated space
- Scan devices and drives at 2TB/hour¹ and above
- Simple Red/Green results
- Pre-configurable by expert users
- Use on Forensics PC or Bootable Media
¹ Results typical for mechanical drives accessed using a forensic write blocker. Actual speeds may be faster, depending on the technology of drive under investigation.
- Request an online demo
- Hardware Evaluation Kit (includes ready to test hard drives, and full instructions to test using your own data)
Download the full product catalogue